Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update, Sunday December 7th

Hello All!

Sorry it is taking me so long to update again.

Mom got out of the hospital on Wednesday! She has done so well since she's been out. She tells me some days that she's having an "August Day", which means she feels as good as she did in August lol. It is wonderful how quickly she is gaining her strength back. She's now able to do small tasks such as light housework etc. I know it must feel so good to her to be able to get back to doing things that would have been nearly imposible 6-8 weeks ago. Since being out of the hospital she has had an unsatiable appetite! She reported to me this morning that it is starting to slow down a bit. At her lowest weight she was down to 108 pounds and now she is back up to 120! WONDERFUL. She may kill me for posting how much she weighs though hehe.

Mom has an appiontment with Dr. Madden on Wednesday...I will report back as soon as we get home to give an update on how she is doing medically! :-)


You know I can't go this long without an update without posting at least one picture. Shea had her winter dance Friday night and we stopped by mom's house before we went. Here is a pic of Shea and Granny!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am glad that Jo is doing so awesome!! That is great news! And OH MY GOSH!! That is Shae?! Holy moly batman! She is beautiful Jeannie!!! She looks like a woman!!! Eeeee where did that little girl go?!

monica said...

I'm so happy things are looking up. I think of all of you everyday. I wish you all the best.
Love,
Monica

Anonymous said...

Jo hope eveything up coming up roses for you your in our prayers so glad you got to come home
Loisann