Friday, February 27, 2009

Add on to Movie Day

I tried to edit Movie Day at my house but I couldn;t figure it out . So I'll do a new post.

I realized after I posted it , that I had said nothing about the movie lol.
I bought Mary Poppins & with Jeannies help we put it together for the girls . ( Derrick was not interested). Anyways we had drinks , popcorn . scoops, cheese , & Denise done up a plate of cheese sticks w/ sauce ( ohhhhhhhhhh yummy ). The girls stayed interested for a good while then they started goofing off . That was ok tho we just goofed off with them . We had a ball. They had fun trying on my wigs , dancing around & of course making a mess. Best mess I ever had to clean up .
Jeannie or I one will be back in a day or so with my results from my CTScan done Tuesday . My appointment is with Dr. Madden at11:30 today. I'm scared , I don't know really how to explain it because it seems no matter whatI hear I'm scared . Be back soon hope you all have a great T.G.I.F. !!!!!@

No comments: