Thursday, February 19, 2009

Movie Day at my house


This is a pic of my 3 granddaughters & my 3 nieces ( my younger brothers girls who passed away 3-02 will be 1 year ) & of coure me .

LOL Jeannie is taking the pic so she don't see her.

This is what I call making memory's .

On 1-29 I went to the ER by ambulance I had a very severe pain shoot from my lower right back up to my shoulder . Well I happen to have been on the phone with Jeannie when it happened , next thing I knew it her & Emmy Belle were here and she called 911. Well it turned out to be really nothing , said I may have just turned the wrong way or something but called it a pulled muscle . Then on 2-04 I had a fever of 101.8. Carlos checks me every morning before he goes to work .So E.R. again ( 2x in 6 days ) I was admitted pneumonia both lungs but the left had more but it was still not alot. Spent 1 week in the " Big House"

I had had a head cold for a couple weeks , I thought I could get rid of it on my own. Carlos and Jeannie both were on me to go to the doctors but I told them 1 more day . Well I will never do that again . I have to realize with cancer you do not treat anything on your own. Besides $25.00 co-pay sure would have been cheaper then 7 days in the hospital.

Now for what may be some good news . I just finished cycle 6 of chemo today . So I am set up for a CTscan on 2-24 results with Dr. Madden on 2-27 and this could very well be the appointment that he puts me as stable . They will have to watch me closely ( not sure how that will be done but I quarentee I will know on the 27 th lol ) Wow it just seems to have gone so fast . By the time I get these results , It will only be 4 months since I was diagnoised . To go back and read the beginning of this blog to now . WOW I have come 1 helluva long way .

Thank- you everyone for keeping up with this and again and always thankyou all so much for all the thoughts and prayers I love you all

1 comment:

monica said...

Dear Joanne,
I'm so hopeful that things will go well, and your doctor will have good news.
love,
Monica