Monday, January 5, 2009

Guess we were thinking about the same thing today Jeannie

I do have 1 correction to make on yours tho , This is just round 4 of chemo. Yes it has been 71 days of no smoking and no 1 is more surprised then me ( after 43 years and for a long time a 2 pack a dayer.)
I do feel good , I tire pretty easily some days , but thats ok
I am set up for another ct scan on Jan. 13th . The results from it will be on that Friday the 16th . I hope my blood work being so good the last 2 times , is an indication that things are going ok . I only hope and pray .
I also have to tell about my lunch date today . Bailey invited me for a bologna sandwich awhile ago but today it came together. She made the sandwiches herself,& she served it to me with a glass of milk. It was really nice , next time I guess its my turn at my house lol lol Gotta love them !!!!

2 comments:

Jo's Family said...

:-) I was thinking that 5 rounds sounded like alot and I was wondering where the 4th one fit in so thanks for clariying that for me! hehe

monica said...

I am so glad to hear that your blood work is good.Also, it's nice that you had such a special lunch date!
I wish Theresa could quit smoking, but she has so many demons to conquer I doubt that will ever happen. It's great that you have stayed away from cigarettes.
Keep getting better.
Love,
Monica