Friday, May 1, 2009

Its chemo again not radiation !!!!! & some pics

Good Morning to everyone .
I just wanted to add a bit to Jeannies awesome blog on my doc appt. I FINALLY heard from them yesterday & he chose the chemo. I feel better about 3 rounds of chemo then I do 1 zap of radiation.

He said hopefully 3 rounds will take care of it .
He had to change up on 1 of the meds from the last chemo, so I pray my body accepts it as well as it did before .
I will get a call back today, with what my appts. will be for the 1st round .

I love each and everyone of you's that have kept me in your prayers, I feel it sure worked last time & hoping for the same this time . I'm adding some pics ranging from 8-10-08 ( 2 months b-4 diagnosis) then being on predisone for 0ver 5 months till just a couple weeks ago.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Always praying for ya Jo! I know this round of Chemo will do the trick!! Lots of hugs!!
Stacie

monica said...

It must feel better just to know the plan. I'm wishing you all the best, and hoping the process isn't too stressful. I'll be thinking of you and checking the blog.
Love,
Monica

The Barts said...

Glad to hear you are feeling good about the Chemo..i hope this is it for you!

Lookin' good, girl! I'm glad you and Jeannie were able to getaway..i'm sure that was so nice.

Thinking of you! :)

Loisann said...

Jo You are a fighter Always seem to have that Great smile and I know God is with you Lots of Love Loisann