Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sorry no new updates

Hello all....

I'm so sorry there has been no updates on mom for a couple of days.
I've been a frequent flier at the ER, battling gallstones since Friday afternoon and haven't been able to visit. I've talked to her on the phone a couple of times.... she sounds wonderful and tells me that she is feeling great! I hope the doc sends her home soon...I know that would make her feel even better!

I promise a more informative update after the doctor visits her tomorrow morning. :-)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

~Jeannie

2 comments:

Coffee0ooYummy said...

Hey Hun, Hope you get to feelin better soon, gallstones ouchy. Let Jo know we are all thinking of her and praying for a speedy recovery. Hugs and Love Bren

Unknown said...

Oh no Jeannie! I hope you are feeling better! And I hope your mom is able to come home soon! Prayers for both of you!