Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday , November 23rd Update

Sorry to leave everyone hangin' on the scope results! Everything looked good except a bit of gastritis (inflamation of the stomach). This could be caused by either some of the medication that she is on or the fact that she hasn't eaten anything significant in weeks. I can't remember what Carlos told me they are doing for it.

I went to the hospital tonight and she was feeling a bit puny again. She was sick to her stomach and just feeling crappy. I hate to see her go from feeling really good the other day to feeling like this again. I hope she is feeling better tomorrow.
Dodie was up there and I managed to get a smile out of mom for a picture with her sis. I practically had to pull teeth (from the both of them) to get smiles but here it is lol. (sorry for all of the torture mom)

Just to show everyone what we have been doing with all the cards....here they are!! :-) We've been hanging them on the outside of her bathroom door in the room so that she can look at them all day from her bed!


And here is the shelf and mirror above her sink in the room.


BTW, she is LOVING all of the comments ya'll are leaving for her!! THANKS!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your mom looks great Jeannie! Keep fighting hard!!! I am praying for you daily!